Outflash is an add-in that enables you to send mail merge emails, quickly and easily.
It seems we spend less and less time doing our actually jobs and more time sending and responding to emails. Mail merge software can help with this headache.
Are you still using an email application that you have used for year such as Outlook.com? Spend most of your day inside you Inbox? You have considered using another email service to see if you can reclaim a few hours back each day.
There is a vast array of software out there that allows you to send emails. To what seems an unlimited number of people.
It can be a pain migrating to a new piece of software. Exporting and importing contact details. Linking your email account to the new software. Some of these services can be expensive to use. They always say “Starting at X amount”. When it comes to using the service that starting figure soon rises.
Do you need a quick and easy to use solution?
Do you have an Outlook.com email address that you send emails from? Or do you use the Outlook desktop application on a day to day basis?
At the time of writing this blog post there were 400 million users using Outlook.com as their email service provider. I have no idea how many people use The Outlook or Office 365 desktop app to send and receive emails.
Are you sending the same email to loads of people each day? With the only difference in the email content being: “Hi [insert first name here], how are you today?”
Are you happy with Outlook.com, but wish there was a quicker way to reach out to your existing clients or potential customers? Without having to copy and paste the same email and changing one or two words?
Outflash mail merge software helps you reach more people in less time
I was having the same issues. Which meant, each evening after working my normal 9-5 job. I would spend hours working on a couple of side projects.
After a week of sending emails to local businesses in my area, trying to promote a business idea I had. I was getting fed up of creating and sending the same emails to different people.
I had looked a couple of email service providers and CRM’s such as Hubspot. However, I didn’t want to move away from Outlook.
That’s when I decided to see if I could come up with something that would work from inside Outlook.com. Hence Outflash add-in for Outlook was created.
Why is Outflash different from other third party email services.
- The add-on runs complete from inside Outlook. More specifically in the “new message” screen. No need to start using a new application or service.
- Turns the Oulook compose screen into a mail merge/bulk email sender. Create a single email. Select to send it to multiple contacts and our Outflash service will send an email to each contact separately, on your behalf.
- Outflash can insert placeholders into your emails subject line and body. When Outflash sends an email on your behalf, these placeholders are updated with the relevant contact information.
- No need to move all your contact information to another third party service. Outflash uses the contact information you have already saved in Outlook.
- Can be added to Outlook in less than 30 seconds.
What else can the mail merge software help with?
- Saves you time. I believe that you can bulk send the same number of emails each day. In less than a quarter of the time you currently do send emails.
- Once installed will be available to use in Outlook.com and Outlook desktop application. No need to install it over and over again. Outflash and Outlook does this for you.
- When Outflash sends an email for you. It saves a copy of the email in your Outlook ‘Sent Items’ folder. So you can keep track of what has been sent.
- Outflash will also save a draft of the email your composed, along with who you selected to send the email to. Again, allowing you to keep track of your emails and reuse existing emails, over and over.
- It’s free to install and start using. However, Outflash uses Outlook’s email service to send emails for you. You may hit the daily send limit (At the time of writing this post, Microsoft had set the limit to allow a user to send 350 emails per day)
- There are no hidden costs or charges for using Outflash.
- No minimum contract or setup fees. This means youre free to start, or stop using Outflash whenever you like.
What are you waiting for?
I hope you like the sound of Outflash. Personally I would love it if you started using the add-in I created. If you do choose to use Outflash. Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting my know who you have found using the service. What you like and dislike about the mail merge software.
You can find instructions on how to get started with outflash here.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to hear from you soon.